Human Science Muscle Pain Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 18, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 100mg in 1mL, MENTHOL 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: Human Science, LLC
NDC Code: 71356-818
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Methyl Salicylate 10.00%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
- to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.
- Children under two-years of age: consult a physician.
Store at room temperature.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract, Boswellia Extract, Carbomer, Chondroitin Sulfate, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO), Emu Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine.
|HUMAN SCIENCE MUSCLE PAIN RELIEF
methyl salicylate, menthol cream
|Labeler - Human Science, LLC (080575466)|