Salicylic Acid by Vi-Jon
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0869-0875
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
salicylic acid acne medication
Salicylic acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
keep away from fire or flame
- skin iritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If swallowed, get medical help or contat a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradualy increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
alcohol (24.5%), algae extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, benxophenone-4, denatonium benzoate, dimethicone propyl PG-betaine, fragrance, glycerin, isoceteth-20, PEG-32, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, water, blue 1
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Distributor of Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleaning Astringent.
Manufactured by: Vi-Jon, Inc., St. Louis, MO 63114
Questions or Comments? 1-888-593-0593
Made in the USA
with US and foreign parts.
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.