Salicylic Acid by Vi-Jon
Medically reviewed on Apr 3, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0869-0875
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
salicylic acid acne medication
Salicylic acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
keep away from fire or flame
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If swallowed, get medical help or contat a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradualy increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
alcohol (24.5%), algae extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, benxophenone-4, denatonium benzoate, dimethicone propyl PG-betaine, fragrance, glycerin, isoceteth-20, PEG-32, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, water, blue 1
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Distributor of Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleaning Astringent.
Manufactured by: Vi-Jon, Inc., St. Louis, MO 63114
Questions or Comments? 1-888-593-0593
Made in the USA
with US and foreign parts.
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (790752542)|