motion sickness by McKesson (Sunmark)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: McKesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 70677-0022
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity
|adults and |
children 12 years and over
|1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
|children 6 to|
under 12 years
|1/2 to 1 table every 6-8 hours; do
not exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours,
or as directed by a doctor
|children 2 to|
under 6 years
|1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not
exceed 1 1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
*COMPARE TO DRAMAMINE®
ORIGINAL FORMULA ACTIVE INGREDIENT
DIMENHYDRINATE 50 mg
Fast acting relief of
for children & adults
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Original Formula.
Another Quality Product
Distributed by McKessson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
|Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70677-0022)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70677-0022)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(70677-0022)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(70677-0022)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(70677-0022)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 23, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.