DR. GLODERM TIME TO WHITENING MASK
Medically reviewed on March 23, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: NIACINAMIDE 2g in 100mL
NDC Code: 71342-0003
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Pearl Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Glutathione, etc.
Skin Protectant - Whitening
keep out of reach of the children
- Refine skin with using a toner after cleansing face.
- Apply mask on the face and take a rest 10-20 minutes.
- Remove mask and gently pat remaining essence until fully absorbed.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|DR. GLODERM TIME TO WHITENING MASK
|Labeler - DR.GLODERM (694773267)|
|Registrant - DR.GLODERM (694773267)|
|KOREA DERMAL RESEARCH CENTER CO., LTD.||694640098||manufacture(71342-0003)|