Sleep Aid Nighttime by PLD Acquisitions LLC DBA Avéma Pharma Solutions
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: PLD Acquisitions LLC DBA Avéma Pharma Solutions
NDC Code: 63548-0400
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
For relief of occasional sleeplessness
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedative or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic drinks.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks.Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take only one dose (2 caplets) per day (24 hours)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in Tylenol® Simply Sleep®†
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
Does NOT contain pain reliever
Fall asleep fast
Wake up rested
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor Tylenol® Simply Sleep®.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Avema Pharma Solutions
10400 NW 29th Terrace
Miami, FL 33172
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - PLD Acquisitions LLC DBA Avéma Pharma Solutions (804087794)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 22, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.