Meclizine HCl 25 mg by NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-3005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl, USP 25 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact the poison control center immediately.
- Dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 1-2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: do not give this product to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- store at room temperature
- Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine 0.28 mg per tablet
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
aspartame, croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, FD&C Red #40 Lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, sodium sulfate, sugar, tricalcium phosphate.
If you have any questions or comments or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
Distributed by: Plus Pharma, Commack, NY 11725
*Plus Pharma is not affiliated with the owner of the registered trademark Bonine®.
When using this product
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (010632300)|
|NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||010632300||repack(68071-3005)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.