Rugby Travel Sickness Meclizine HCl, 25 mg Each (Antiemetic)
Medically reviewed on March 21, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-2193
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)
Meclizine HCl USP 25 mg
Uses prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use it you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact the poison control center immediately.
- Dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 1-2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: do not give this product to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 0.28 mg per tablet
- Store at room temperature in a dry place
- Keep lid tightly closed
aspartame, croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, FD&C Red #40 Lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, sodium sulfate, sugar, tricalcium phosphate.
Questions or comments?
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
17177 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233, Livonia, MI 48152
|RUGBY TRAVEL SICKNESS
MECLIZINE HCL, 25 MG EACH (ANTIEMETIC)
meclizine hcl tablet, chewable
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (010632300)|
|NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||010632300||repack(68071-2193)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.