CVS Health Diaper Rash
Medically reviewed on March 20, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 400mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS Health
NDC Code: 69842-058
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 40%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- avoid contact with eyes
- if condition worsens or does not improve in 7 days. This may be a sign of a seriuos condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
store at room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
BHA, Cod liver oil, Fragrance, Lanolin, Petrolatum, Talc, Water
|CVS HEALTH DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - CVS Health (062312574)|
|Registrant - Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC (151177797)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals, LLC||151177797||MANUFACTURE(69842-058)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.