CVS Health Diaper Rash
Medically reviewed on Mar 20, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 400mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS Health
NDC Code: 69842-058
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 40%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- avoid contact with eyes
- if condition worsens or does not improve in 7 days. This may be a sign of a seriuos condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
store at room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
BHA, Cod liver oil, Fragrance, Lanolin, Petrolatum, Talc, Water
|CVS HEALTH DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - CVS Health (062312574)|
|Registrant - Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC (151177797)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals, LLC||151177797||MANUFACTURE(69842-058)|