Medically reviewed on August 3, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vizuri Health Sciences LLC
NDC Code: 71226-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly or cover treated area
- Do not use with heating pad
- Avoid oontact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
- Avoid taking a bath or shower, strenuous exercise or swimming 1 hour
before or after applying
- A temporary burning sensation may occur upon application. This is normal and generally stops after a few days of use.
- Severe burning sensation occurs
- You experience difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- lrritation develops
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If prenant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults over 18 years:
- Apply to affaceted area using roller ball until visibly moist
- Allow to dry
- Repeat application, as needed, every 12 to 24 hours
- Do not use more than twice a day
- Wash hands with soad and water after each application
- May take several days to reach full effect.
Alcohol, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Hyaluronate Sodium, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Water
capsaicin 0.25% solution
|Labeler - Vizuri Health Sciences LLC (052129499)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about capsaicin topical
- Capsaicin topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 66 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Capsaicin topical
- Capsaicin 8% Patch
- Capsaicin Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion
- Capsaicin Patch
- Capsaicin in Lidocaine Cream
- Capsaicin Topical (Advanced Reading)