Senna laxative by PLD Acquisitions LLC DBA Avéma Pharma Solutions
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: PLD Acquisitions LLC DBA Avéma Pharma Solutions
NDC Code: 63548-0486
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement within 6- 12 hours.
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store at 25o C (77o F); excursions permitted between 15_30oC (59_86oF)
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol*, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, talc
Call free 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
†Compare to the active ingredient in Senokot®
Sennosides, 8.6 mg
Natural Vegetable laxative ingredient
gentle, overnight relief
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., distributor of Senokot®.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Avema Pharma Solutions
10400 NW 29th Terrace
Miami, FL 33172
|Labeler - PLD Acquisitions LLC DBA Avéma Pharma Solutions (804087794)|