JEJUEN Volcanic Pore Zero Extreme Micro Silky Mask
Medically reviewed on March 21, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ADENOSINE 0.04g in 100mL
Labeler: AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.
NDC Code: 59535-0262
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Ash Extract, etc.
Skin Protectant - Anti-Wrinkle
keep out of reach of the children
- Apply toner suitable to the skin type after a face wash.
- Tear the pouch open and appropriately place the sheet mask on the face.
- Leave the sheet mask for 10 to 20 min so that the nutrition can be absorbed into the skin.
- When the nutrition of the sheet mask is fully absorbed into the face, remove the mask and dab the remaining ampoule into skin for better absorption.
- To finish, apply your face cream.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|JEJUEN VOLCANIC PORE ZERO EXTREME MICRO SILKY MASK
|Labeler - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|Registrant - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.||631055345||label(59535-0262), pack(59535-0262), manufacture(59535-0262)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.