Rapid Max Maximum Strength Cool and Clear - Cold, Severe Congestion and Cough
Medically reviewed on March 1, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: KINGSTON PHARMA LLC
NDC Code: 71027-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Each 20ml contains:
Dextromethorphan 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine 10 mg
Pain reliever, Fever Reducer
Temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL ON THE BOTTLE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A Sodium restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
- Do not take more than directed. (see overdose warning)
- Use enclosed dosing cup.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24-hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 20 mL every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years: do not use
- Store between 20-25 degree Celsius (68-77 degree Fahrenheit)
- Each tablespoon contains: Sodium 13mg
Inactive ingredients citric acid, dextrose, flavors, glycerin, methyl paraben, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, red 33, red 40, saccharin sodium, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, xanthan gum
(packs: 6oz) Kingston NDC# 71027-020-06
Manufactured by: Kingston Pharma LLC
5 County Route 42
Massena, NY 13662
|RAPID MAX MAXIMUM STRENGTH COOL AND CLEAR - COLD, SEVERE CONGESTION AND COUGH
rapid max maximum strength cool and clear - cold, severe congestion and cough liquid
|Labeler - KINGSTON PHARMA LLC (080386521)|
|Registrant - KINGSTON PHARMA LLC (080386521)|
|KINGSTON PHARMA LLC||080386521||manufacture(71027-020)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.