Aspirin Low Dose Safety Coated
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: PLD Acquisitions LLC DBA Avéma Pharma Solutions
NDC Code: 63548-0227
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
- ask your doctor about other uses for safety coated 81 mg aspirin
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- an allergic reaction occurs.Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the followingsigns of stomach bleeding
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- ringings in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
corn starch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #6, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
†Compare to the active ingredient in Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin
Low dose, safety coated
Aspirin 81 mg
Pain reliever (NSAID)
Enteric coated tablet
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, distributor of Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin.
±Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone so be sure you talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Avema Pharma Solutions
10400 NW 29th Terrace
Miami, FL 33172
LOW DOSE SAFETY COATED
aspirin tablet, coated
|Labeler - PLD Acquisitions LLC DBA Avéma Pharma Solutions (804087794)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 17, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.