Lidocaine Pain Relieving Creme
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 4g in 100g
Labeler: Yash Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 71301-002
Lidocaine HCI 4%
temporarily relieves minor pain
For external use only
- on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- do not allow contact with the eyes
- do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
Butylated hydroxyl toluene,cetostearyl alcohol,cetomacrogol 1000,cetyl alcohol,disodium EDTA,disodium hydrogen phosphate,light liquid paraffin,propylene glycol,sorbic acid,transquitol P, white petroleum jelly
Keep Carton As It Contains Important Information
Close cap tightly between uses.
|LIDOCAINE PAIN RELIEVING CREME
lidocaine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Yash Pharmaceuticals (871409551)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 17, 2017