Hot and Cold with Lidocaine Pain Relieving
Medically reviewed on January 24, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 0.4g in 1g, MENTHOL 0.1g in 1g
Labeler: Yash Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 71301-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
HOT AND COLD CREAM with LIDOCAINE
PAIN RELIEVING CREAM
Lidocaine HCl 4%
Lidocaine- Topical anesthetic,
Menthol- Topical Analgesic
Temporarily relieves minor pain
For external use only
- on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use or use with a medicated patch
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
- AFTER APPLYING, WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER
children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Butylated hydroxyl toluene,cetostearyl alcohol,cetomacrogol 1000,cetyl alcohol,disodium EDTA,disodium hydrogen phosphate,light liquid paraffin,propylene glycol,sorbic acid,transquitol P, white petroleum jelly
Keep Carton As It Contains Important Information
Close cap tightly between uses.
|HOT AND COLD WITH LIDOCAINE
lidocaine hcl and menthol cream
|Labeler - Yash Pharmaceuticals (871409551)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.