Stool Softener by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Medically reviewed on Mar 16, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 70518-0326
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool Softener Laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you
• have stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
• have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
• are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you need to use a laxative longer than 1 week
• you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement. These
could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-2 softgel daily until first bowel movement; 1 softgel daily thereafter, or as directed by doctor
• children under 12: consult a doctor
• do not exceed recommended dose
• each softgel contains: sodium 5 mg. very low sodium
• store at 15°C-25°C(59° F-77° F)
• keep tightly closed
• product from USA or Canada
• Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
FD and C red 40, gelatin, glycerin, edible ink, PEG, propylene glycol, sorbitol special, water. May also contain D and C yellow 10, FD and C yellow 6 (sunset yellow), mannitol.
DRUG: Stool Softener
GENERIC: Docusate Sodium
DOSAGE: CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 12 mm
PACKAGING: 100 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
- DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg in 1
- D&C YELLOW NO. 10
- FD&C RED NO. 40
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 6
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|