Family Wellness by FRONT PHARMACEUTICAL PLC
Medically reviewed on Mar 14, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 14.4g in 100g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE .25g in 100g, PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1g in 100g, PETROLATUM 15g in 100g
Labeler: FRONT PHARMACEUTICAL PLC
NDC Code: 69571-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each gram)
Phenylephrine HCL 0.25%
Pramoxine HCL 1%
White petrolatum 15%
- for temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
•heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes
•trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription
drug for high blood pressure.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
•bleeding occurs •condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
-if the symptoms being treated do not subside or ir redness, irritation, swelling,
pain or other symptoms develop or increase. Some people can develop allergic
reactions to ingredients in this product.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
-when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and
rinse thoroughly. Gentlydry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft
cloth before application of this product.
-apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily especially at night r
in the morningor after each bowel movement.
hildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Other information store at room temperature 68° - 77° F (20° - 25° C)
Inactive ingredients aloe barbadensis leaf extract,
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate,
methylparaben, paraffin, propylene glycol, propylparaben, stearic acid, tween 80,
water, xanthan gum
glycerin, phenylephrine hcl, pramoxine hcl, petrolatum cream
|Labeler - FRONT PHARMACEUTICAL PLC (530897792)|
|FRONT PHARMACEUTICAL PLC||530897792||manufacture(69571-004)|
More about phenylephrine/pramoxine topical
- Phenylephrine/pramoxine topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: anorectal preparations