NITETIME COUGH by KINGSTON PHARMA LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 15mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg in 15mL
Labeler: KINGSTON PHARMA LLC
NDC Code: 71027-041
Active Ingredient (in each 15 mL = 1 tablespoon):
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Runny nose and sneezing
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if adult/child takes
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleep.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL ON THE BOTTLE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A sodium restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison control center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not take more than directed.
- Use enclosed dosing cup.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24-hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablespoons (TBSP) or 30 mL every 6 hours.
- Children 4 to under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Children under 4 years: do not use
- When using other Daytime or Nite time products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- Store between 15-30 degree Celsius (59-86 degree Fahrenheit)
- Each tablespoon contains: Sodium 46mg
Inactive ingredients: Alcohol, Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 40, flavor, High fructose corn syrup, Polyethylene glycol, Propylene glycol, Saccharin sodium, Sodium citrate and Purified Water.
(packs: 4oz, 6oz, 10oz & 12oz) Kingston NDC# 71027-041-06
Manufactured by: Kingston Pharma LLC
5 County Route 42
Massena, NY 13662
nitetime cough liquid
|Labeler - KINGSTON PHARMA LLC (080386521)|
|Registrant - KINGSTON PHARMA LLC (080386521)|
|KINGSTON PHARMA LLC||080386521||manufacture(71027-041)|