Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: KINGSTON PHARMA LLC
NDC Code: 71027-040
Active Ingredient (in each 15 mL = 1 tablespoon):
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Purpose: Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms
- Minor aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if adult/child takes
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL ON THE BOTTLE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A sodium restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not take more than directed. (see overdose warning)
- Use enclosed dosing cup.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24-hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablespoons (TBSP) or 30 mL every 4 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: take 1 tablespoon (TBSP) or 15 mL every 4 hours.
- Children 4 to under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Children under 4 years: do not use
- When using other Daytime or Nite time products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- Store between 20-25 degree Celsius (68-77 degree Fahrenheit)
- Each tablespoon contains: Sodium 50mg
Inactive ingredients: Butylated hydroxyanisole, Edetate disodium, FD&C yellow 6, flavor, Glycerin, Menthol, Monobasic sodium phosphate, Polyethylene glycol, Propylene glycol, Saccharin sodium, Sucrose, Xanthan gum and Purified Water.
(packs: 4oz) Kingston NDC# 71027-040-06
Manufactured by: Kingston Pharma LLC
5 County Route 42
Massena, NY 13662
daytime cough liquid
|Labeler - KINGSTON PHARMA LLC (080386521)|
|Registrant - KINGSTON PHARMA LLC (080386521)|
|KINGSTON PHARMA LLC||080386521||manufacture(71027-040)|