Regular Strength Pain Relief by NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-3160
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use
if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptom occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case ofoverdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Keep out of reach of children.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours, as needed; not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- store at 20⁰C-25⁰C (68⁰F-77⁰F)
- for institutional use only
povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch stearic acid. May also contain: crospovidone, methylparaben and probylparaben
|REGULAR STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (010632300)|
|NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||010632300||repack(68071-3160)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.