VANTELIN HOT PAIN RELIEVING Gel Patch
Medically reviewed on April 23, 2018
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.041, METHYL SALICYLATE 101
Labeler: Kowa Health Care America, Inc.
NDC Code: 71148-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 10%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, ask a doctor before use.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- on very sensitive skin
- with a heating pad or other heat source
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- in combination with other external analgesic products
When using this product
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly or cover with any type of wrap
- If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately and rinse the affected area thoroughly with cool water
- discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower
- do not use immediately after a bath or shower
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- excessive irritation, burning, or discomfort of the skin develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove film from patch
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- do not leave patch on skin for more than 8 hours
- do not use for more than 7 consecutive days
Children 12 years and younger: ask a doctor
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect product from excessive moisture
- read all product information before using. Keep the carton for important information
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, castor oil, dihydroxyaluminum aminoacetate, edetate disodium, glycerin, methyl acrylate and 2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, methylparaben, nonoxynol-30, partially neutralized polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, propylparaben, purified water, sorbitol solution, tartaric acid
Visit Vantelin.com or call 1-888-655-9649
|VANTELIN HOT PAIN RELIEVING
capsaicin, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Kowa Health Care America, Inc. (078740352)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.