Pain and Fever Childrens by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on March 12, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-4501
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain Reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash,
nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains
acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical
attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tablets)*|
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a doctor|
*or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- avoid high humidity
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, flavor,
magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Compare to Children's Tylenol® active ingredient††
Pain & Fever
ACETAMINOPHEN 160 mg
PAIN RELIEVER / FEVER REDUCER
24 CHEWABLE TABLETS
(160 mg each)
SEE NEW DOSING DIRECTIONS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED
OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY
SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Children’s Tylenol®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2018 Walgreen Co.
|PAIN AND FEVER
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-4501)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-4501)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-4501)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-4501)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-4501)|