Proactiv Renewing Cleanser by The Proactiv Company, LLC
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 23, 2019.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5g in 100mL
Labeler: The Proactiv Company, LLC
NDC Code: 11410-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%
Acne treatment gel
for the management of acne
For external use only
- do not use this product more than three times per day.
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below.
- apply a small amount to dampened skin.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
water, magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium PEG-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, paraffin, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, tridecyl trimellitate, trisodium sulfosuccinate, PEG-12 dimethicone, sodium sulfate, sodium hyaluronate, propylene glycol, sodium PCA, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance
Within US 1-800-950-4695
Distributed by The Proactiv Company LLC
100 N Sepulveda Blvd., El Segundo, CA 90245 ● proactive.com
Made in the USA of foreign and domestic components
Proacitv is a trademark of The Proactiv Company Sàrl
2 FL. OZ. 60 mL
benzoyl peroxide acne medication
4 FL. OZ. 120 mL
benzoyl peroxide acne medication
|PROACTIV RENEWING CLEANSER
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - The Proactiv Company, LLC (080216357)|
|VEE PAK, LLC||874763303||manufacture(11410-005)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzoyl peroxide topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 35 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Benzoyl peroxide topical
- Benzoyl Peroxide Pads with Vitamin E Capsules
- Benzoyl Peroxide Bar
- Benzoyl Peroxide Cloths
- Benzoyl Peroxide Cream
- ... +7 more