Rugby Meclizine HCl, 12.5 mg Each Antiemetic
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-3063
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Meclizine HCl, USP 12.5 mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness
Do not use in children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact the poison control center immediately.
- Dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2-4 caplets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: do not give this product to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Each Caplet Contains: Calcium 25 mg
- store at room temperature in a dry place
- Keep lid tightly closed
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium sulfate, stearic acid.
Questions or comments?
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
17177 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
MECLIZINE HCL, 12.5 MG EACH ANTIEMETIC
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (010632300)|
|NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||010632300||repack(68071-3063)|