Chemstation Q E2
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.2g in 1L
NDC Code: 71212-102
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.12% w/w
Antiseptic Hand Cleanser
- handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- helps to prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- helps to prevent drying of the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
When using this product do not use in or near eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wet hands and wrists with clean, running water
- apply appropriate amount of product
- lather and scrub hands, fingers, fingernails, cuticles and wrists for at least 20 seconds
- rinse thoroughly with running water
- dry hands completely (incomplete drying may result in chapped skin)
store in a cool, dry place below 104° F (40° C)
Water, cocoamidopropy betaine, glycerine, polyethylene-polypropylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, tetra sodium EDTA, dehydroacetic acid, sodium hydroxide, citric acid
Contact ChemStation at 800-554-8265 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST
Can cause eye irritation
IF IN EYES: Contact may cause mild, transient irritation. For irritation, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Not expected to be irritating, sensitizing, photoallerginic or phototoxic when used as intended. If irritation occurs following intended use or prolonged contact, it is expected to be mild and transient.
Storage: Store in a dry area at normal temperatures.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
ChemStation Buyers Association, Inc.
3400 Encrete Lane
Dayton, OH 45439
|CHEMSTATION Q E2
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Chemstation (177350279)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 2, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.