Isopropyl alcohol 91 percent by Harris Teeter, LLC
Medically reviewed on March 8, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91mL in 100mL
Labeler: Harris Teeter, LLC
NDC Code: 69256-277
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (91% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
condition persists or gets worse.
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
RUBBING ALCOHOL 91% ISOPROPYL
First Aid Antiseptic
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
HARRIS TEETER, LLC
MATTHEWS, NC 28105
1800-432-6111 or harristeeter.com
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Harris Teeter, LLC (048463103)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.