Nighttime Cold and Flu by DZA Brands LLC
Medically reviewed on March 8, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: DZA Brands LLC
NDC Code: 55316-012
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever
- controls cough to help you get to sleep
Liver warningThis product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 12 softgels in any 24-hour period
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 softgels every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat
D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, and white edible ink
Call toll free: 1-866-322-2439
|NIGHTTIME COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - DZA Brands LLC (090322194)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.||421293287||manufacture(55316-012), analysis(55316-012)|