CU Pain Away Pain Relief
Medically reviewed on December 21, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 12.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Canadian Unique Health Ltd.
NDC Code: 71304-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- use only as directed
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- irritation of the skin develops If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Store in a cool dry place
- Protect from heat and light
aloe (Aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, avocado (Persea gratissima) oil, caprylyl glycol, cetearyl alcohol, coco-caprylate, coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil, cupric oxide, disodium EDTA, isoamyl cocoate, isopropyl palmitate, jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil, lemon (Citrus limon) oil, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 60, silk amino acids, sodium lactate, stearic acid, tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil, tocopherol
Call 1-844-893-3085 Monday through Friday, 9-5pm EST or visit www.canadianunique.com
|CU PAIN AWAY PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Canadian Unique Health Ltd. (203413273)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.