North Woods Derma Foam E-2
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Superior Chemical Corporation
NDC Code: 53125-717
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- For handwashing to decrease the bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor If irritation persists or redness deelops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 2 pumps of product onto palm of hand and scrub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands for 15 seconds. Rinse with clean water.
Water, coco-glucoside, laurtrimonium chloride, cocamidopropylamine oxide, citric acid.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|NORTH WOODS DERMA FOAM E-2
benzalkonium chloride soap
|Labeler - Superior Chemical Corporation (023335086)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||070307547||manufacture(53125-717), label(53125-717), pack(53125-717)|
Medically reviewed on May 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.