Colace by Avrio Health L.P.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg
Labeler: Avrio Health L.P.
NDC Code: 67618-111
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Colace 50 mg
(in each soft gel)
Docusate sodium 50 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do not use
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1-6 soft gels daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1-3 soft gels daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each soft gel contains: sodium 3 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Keep tightly closed.
gelatin, glycerin, PEG 400, propylene glycol, sorbitol
Soft gels are imprinted with edible dye-free ink.
©2018, Avrio Health L.P.
Dist. by: Avrio Health L.P.
Stamford, CT 06901-3431
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Avrio Health L.P. (141916531)|
|Registrant - Purdue Pharma LP (932323652)|
|Catalent Pharma Solutions||051762268||MANUFACTURE(67618-111)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 11, 2018