Maximum strength Lidocaine Patch
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 40mg
Labeler: Velocity Pharma LLC
NDC Code: 76168-067
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor pain
For external use only
- more than 1 patch on your body at a time or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label.
- do not allow contact with the eyes
- do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- dispose of used patch in manner that always keeps product away from children or pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch.
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- use 1 patch for up to 12 hours
children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
aluminium hydroxide gel, bentonite, borax, carbomer, carboxymethylcellulose sodium,
colloidal silicon dioxide, dihydroxyaluminumaminoacetate, disodiumedetate, gelatin, glycerin, oleic acid, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl Alcohol, potassium Sorbate, povidone, propylene glycol, sodiummetabisulphite, tartaric acid, trolamine, urea, water
|MAXIMUM STRENGTH LIDOCAINE PATCH
|Labeler - Velocity Pharma LLC (962198409)|
|Registrant - Velocity Pharma LLC (962198409)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.