Tussin Multi Symptom Cold CF by Cardinal Health (Leader) 70000
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 10mL
Labeler: Cardinal Health (Leader) 70000
NDC Code: 70000-0133
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more then 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, lactic acid, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Tussin Multi-Symptom Cold CF
Ages 12 Years and Over
FL OZ (mL)
Dosing Cup Included
COMPARE TO ROBITUSSIN® MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD CF active ingredients*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Multi-Symptom Cold CF.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
MULTI SYMPTOM COLD CF
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hci liquid
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (Leader) 70000 (097537435)|
Medically reviewed on May 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.