Senna by Rij Pharmaceutical Corporation
Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: Sennosides A and B 8.8mg in 5mL
Labeler: Rij Pharmaceutical Corporation
NDC Code: 53807-556
Sennosides 8.8 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have bowel movement after use of laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- Do not exceed recommended dose
|Age||Starting Dose||Maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 - 3 teaspoons once a day preferable at bedtime; increase as needed or as recommended by a doctor||3 teaspoons in the morning and 3 teaspoons at bedtime|
|Under 12 years of age||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- store at room temperature 15°- 25°C (59°- 77°F)
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use this product if breakaway band on cap is broken or missing.
flavors, parabens, propylene glycol, sucrose, and water.
RIJ Pharmaceuticals Corporation
40 Commercial Avenue
Middletown, NY 10941
sennosides a and b syrup
|Labeler - Rij Pharmaceutical Corporation (144679156)|
|Rij Pharmaceutical Corporation||144679156||manufacture(53807-556)|