Rugby by KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITALS
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 500mg
Labeler: KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITALS
NDC Code: 0179-0228
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate USP 500mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 15 tablets in 24 hours
- if pregnant do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advise and supervision of a doctor
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 200mg
- Store below 30°C (86°F).
dextrose, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, starch, sucralose.
Compare to Tums active ingredient
Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
Calcium Carbonate 500mg
30 Unit Dose Chewable Tablets
Distributed by Rugby Laboratories
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
Repackaged by: Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
LIvermore, CA 94551
antacid tablets tablet, chewable
|Labeler - KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITALS (053052619)|
|KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITALS||053052619||repack(0179-0228)|