SKIN PHARMACY ADVANCED ACNE THERAPY CLARIFYING DAILY CLEANSER
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: salicylic acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Health
NDC Code: 69842-064
2% Salicylic Acid
Uses for the management of acne
For external use only
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to salicylic acid
Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at the same time.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, immediately flush with water.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Use morning and night.
- Apply a dime sized amount to damp skin and gently massage for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside use sunscreen.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance.
Polytrap® is a registered trademark of AMCOL International Corp.
Save carton for complete labeling since all warnings are not included on the inner package.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2014 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and imported components
Money Back Guarantee
|SKIN PHARMACY ADVANCED ACNE THERAPY CLARIFYING DAILY CLEANSER
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - CVS Health (062312574)|
|Registrant - AMCOL Health & Beauty Solutions, Inc. DBA (872684803)|
|AMCOL Health & Beauty Solutions, Inc. DBA||872684803||ANALYSIS(69842-064), LABEL(69842-064), MANUFACTURE(69842-064), PACK(69842-064)|