Weeks and Leo Medicated Vaporizing Steam
Medically reviewed on March 2, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.623g in 10mL
Labeler: Weeks & Leo Co., Inc.
NDC Code: 11383-256
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves cough ocurring with a cold
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For steam inhalation only.
• a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
• cough that ocurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- use near an open flame
- take by mouth
- direct steam from the vaporizer too close to the face
- add to hot water or any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. In case of eye exposure, flush with water.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults & children 2 years & over:
- use 1 tablespoon of solution for each quart of water or 1½ teaspoonful of solution for each pint of water
- add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
- follow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizer
- breathe in the medicated vapors
- use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
alcohol (78%), cedarleaf oil, dimethicone, eucalyptus oil, laureth-7, menthol, nutmeg oil, poloxamer 124
Tamper-evident: do not use if the imprinted seal under the cap is broken or missing.
Keep this carton. It has important information.
|WEEKS AND LEO MEDICATED VAPORIZING STEAM
camphor (synthetic) liquid
|Labeler - Weeks & Leo Co., Inc. (005290028)|
|Registrant - Weeks & Leo Co., Inc. (005290028)|
|Weeks & Leo Co., Inc.||005290028||manufacture(11383-256)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.