Hand Sanitizer by CVS Pharmacy, Inc
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Alcohol .63mL in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
NDC Code: 69842-784
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 63%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- spray hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105°F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, fragrance
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs & bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A.
with U.S. and foreign
Money Back Guarantee
ethyl alcohol spray
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.