Hand Sanitizer by CVS Pharmacy, Inc
Medically reviewed on March 19, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Alcohol .63mL in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
NDC Code: 69842-784
Ethyl alcohol 63%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- spray hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105°F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, fragrance
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs & bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A.
with U.S. and foreign
Money Back Guarantee
ethyl alcohol spray
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|