Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 20mg in 0.3mL
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone Emulsion USP 66.7 mg/ Simethicone 20 mg
Relieves discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by excessive swallowing of air or certain formulas or food.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- shake well before using
- only use enclosed dropper / syringe; fill to prescribed level and dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day
- dosage can also be mixed with 1 fl oz of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- for best results, clean dropper after each use and replace original cap
If possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise use age.
mL = milliliter
|Age (yrs)||Weight (lbs)||Dose|
|Newborns & Infants under 2||Under 24||0.3 mL|
|Children 2 and over||24 and over||0.6 mL|
- do not freeze
- store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see bottle or box for lot number and expiration date
carmellose sodium (and) microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, natural strawberry flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucralose, xanthan gum
Mon. – Fri. 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST
GAS RELIEF DROPS
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 12, 2017