Mucinex by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Medically reviewed on March 1, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 600mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 70518-0228
Guaifenesin 600 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- for children under 12 years of age
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
carbomer homopolymer type B; FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake; hypromellose, USP; magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; sodium starch glycolate, NF
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in England
DOSAGE: TABLET, EXTENDED RELEASE
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 16 mm
PACKAGING: 20 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
- Guaifenesin 600mg in 1
- CARBOMER HOMOPOLYMER TYPE B (ALLYL PENTAERYTHRITOL CROSSLINKED)
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- ALUMINUM OXIDE
- FD&C BLUE NO. 1
- SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO
guaifenesin tablet, extended release
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|