Menthol cough drop by Sound Body
Medically reviewed on Mar 2, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.4mg
Labeler: Sound Body
NDC Code: 50594-031
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each drop)
Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or
followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore
mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These
symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or
persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
adults and children
5 years and over
allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated
every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years
ask a doctor
10 calories per drop
Inactive ingredients: corn starch, corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red
no. 40, glycerin, gun arabic, medium chain triglycerides, natural flavor, potassium sorbate,
soybean oil, sucrose and water.
Questions? Or to report an adverse event call 1-800-245-2898
Monday through Friday, 9AM to 4PM EST
|Labeler - Sound Body (017885351)|
|Registrant - Bestco, Inc. (002149136)|