Multi-Symptom Cold by L.N.K. International, Inc.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 16, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 10mL
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- mL= mililiter, FL OZ = fluid ounce
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 5 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium metabisulfite, sorbitol, sucralose
*Compare to active ingredients in
Robitussin® Multi-Symptom Cold CF
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Wyeth LLC,
owner of the registered trademark Robitussin® Multi-Symptom
Cold CF. 50844 ORG011700936
LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Learn about teen medicine abuse
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||MANUFACTURE(50844-009), PACK(50844-009)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.