GLYTONE Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser
Medically reviewed on February 28, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 45mg in 1mL
Labeler: Genesis Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 64760-712
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 4.5%
For the treatment of acne.
- have a very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Dispense a small amount into hand and mix with a little water.
- Apply a thin layer over entire affected area in a circular motion, rinse thoroughly with warm water two times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Store at room temperature 68-77o F (25-25o C). Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
WATER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, HYDROXYETHYL BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, 1,3-BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, XANTHAN GUM, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEG-11 AVOCADO GLYCERIDES
|GLYTONE ACNE BPO CLEARING CLEANSER
benzoyl peroxide lotion
|Labeler - Genesis Pharmaceutical, Inc. (117196928)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.