Major Clotrimazole by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Medically reviewed on February 8, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 70518-0207
Clotrimazole USP 1% w/w
Cures athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis). Relieves the itching, irritation, redness, scaling and discomfort which can accompany these conditions.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch), discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of this product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Close cap tightly after use.
aloe vera, benzyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, spermwax, vitamin E, water
Adverse Drug Event call (800)616-2471
Dist. By MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS
31778 Enterprise Drive, Livonia, Ml 48150 USA
Re-Oder No. 100431
DRUG: Major Clotrimazole
PACKAGING: 1 in 1 CARTON
- CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
- .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE
- ALOE VERA LEAF
- CETYL PALMITATE
- SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE
- BENZYL ALCOHOL
- CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL
- POLYSORBATE 60
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)