Sugar Free menthol cough drop by Discount Drug Mart
Medically reviewed on March 1, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 7.6mg
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-015
Active ingredient (in each drop)
Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough associated with a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth or sore throat
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever,
headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor right away. Do not use more
than 2 days or give to children under 5 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is
accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- Adults and children 5 years of age and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth.
Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 5 years of age: ask a doctor
Inactive ingredients: acesulfame potassium, beta carotene, eucalyptus oil, flavoring,
hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, isomalt, sucralose and water.
Soybean oil and corn starch used as processing aids.
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
|Registrant - Bestco, Inc (002149136)|