Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Protair-X Health Solutions Inc.
NDC Code: 49955-702
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
in the eyes
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- avoid temperatures over 110°F
- may discolor certain fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Carbomer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Water
Call 1 - 877 - 874 - 0606 Weekdays, 9AM – 5PM EST
|Labeler - Protair-X Health Solutions Inc. (205614519)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.