Medically reviewed on February 24, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Protair-X Health Solutions Inc.
NDC Code: 49955-701
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
in the eyes
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- avoid temperatures over 110°F
- may discolor certain fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Aloe Vera, Carbomer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water
Call 1 - 877 - 874 - 0606 Weekdays, 9AM – 5PM EST
|Labeler - Protair-X Health Solutions Inc. (205614519)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.