Senokot by Purdue Products LP
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 17.2mg
Labeler: Purdue Products LP
NDC Code: 67618-120
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(standardized senna concentrate)
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose
Sennosides 17.2 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally causes bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 6||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
- store at 25˚C (77˚F); excursions permitted between 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
Inactive ingredients croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, stearic acid, talc, tartaric acid
©2017, Purdue Products L.P.
Dist. by: Purdue Products L.P., Stamford, CT 06901-3431
standardized senna concentrate tablet
|Labeler - Purdue Products LP (141916531)|
|Registrant - Purdue Pharma LP (932323652)|
|Contract Pharmacal Corporation||968334974||MANUFACTURE(67618-120)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 27, 2017