Sugar free menthol cough drop by Discount Drug Mart
Medically reviewed on Feb 28, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-014
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each drop)
Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough associated with a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth or sore throat
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever,
headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor right away. Do not use more
than 2 days or give to children under 5 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accomapnied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Adults and childen 5 years of age and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth.
Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 5 years of age: ask a doctor
Inactive ingredients: acesulfame potassium, eucalyptus oil, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red
#40, flavoring, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, isomalt, sucralose and water.
Soybean oil and corn starch used as processing aids
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
|Registrant - Bestco, Inc (002149136)|