Touchless Care ANTIFUNGAL by Crawford Healthcare, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 16, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2g in 100g
Labeler: Crawford Healthcare, Inc.
NDC Code: 69502-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- Treats jock itch, ringworm and athlete's foot
- For the treatment of most superficial skin irritations caused by yeast (Candida albicans). Follow a physician's instructions when treating Candida.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Not intended for ingestion. Do not use for diaper rash. For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- irritation develops
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm or within 2 weeks for jock itch.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Cleanse the affected area and allow to dry.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Spray 4-6 inches from skin twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician. No rub-in is required.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, contact a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Store at 59 oF - 87 oF (15 oC - 30 oC)
Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Hexamethyldisiloxane, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, White Petrolatum, Zinc Oxide
Distributed by: Crawford Healthcare, Inc. Doylestown, PA 18901
Touchless Care is a registered trademark of Crawford Woundcare Ltd.
© Crawford Healthcare Ltd., 2016
Made in the USA
|TOUCHLESS CARE ANTIFUNGAL
touchless care antifungal spray
|Labeler - Crawford Healthcare, Inc. (042813710)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about miconazole
- Miconazole Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: azole antifungals
Other brands: Oravig