Vaporizing Chest by Personal Care Products
Medically reviewed on February 24, 2017
Dosage form: salve
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 5.31g in 113g, MENTHOL 1.13g in 113g
Labeler: Personal Care Products
NDC Code: 29500-9233
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
see important warnings under "When using this product"
adults and children 2 years and over.
- rub a thick layer on chest and throat
- keep clothing loose around chest/throat to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- use up to 3 times daily or as directed by doctor
eucalyptus oil, cedar leaf oil, mineral oil, nutmeg oil, petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil
For external use only
Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- by mouth
- in nostrils
- with tight bandages
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with persistant or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, emphysema or smoking
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- add to hot water or any container where heating water
May cause splattering and result in burns.
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistant headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition
- on chest and throat, helps temporarily relieve cough as may occur with common cold and minor bronchial irritation.
- for the temporary relief of pain associated with minor skin irritations
camphor, menthol salve
|Labeler - Personal Care Products (966155082)|
|Registrant - Personal Care Products (966155082)|